Title: Heads and Hats Game
Publisher: Lexie Mouse Design Ltd
Publication Date: 1 June 2017
BAR CODE: 0 714394 999016
Price: GBP 7.99
VAT element is 20% and £1.33
Category: Game – 3 – 7 years
Box Dimensions: approx: 95mm x 70mm x 10mm
Card Size: 70mm x 47mm
No. of Cards: 32
Illustrations: Full colour
Product Code: LMHH1
Lexie Mouse Design has incorporated the unique ‘Dyslexie font’ into a wide range of children’s books and products which allows children, with or without dyslexia and reluctant readers, to enjoy the reading process together!
Players have to match the heads to the hats. Each player takes it in turn to pick up a hat. Once all the hats have been found each player takes it in turn to find the correct face. The first player to find all their heads and hats is the winner.
The Lexie Mouse Design team has been creating children’s books and products for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience of designing for major UK and overseas publishers and educational suppliers. Lexie Mouse Design Ltd is working in partnership with Dyslexie Font B.V to design and develop a wide range of children’s products.
Further products in this range to follow
KEY SELLING POINTS
• Unique font that can be read by dyslexic, non-dyslexic children and reluctant readers
• Aimed at 3-7 years
• Mats the heads to the hats to win the game
• Match the swimmer, snowman, chef, police officer, queen, jockey, builder, pirate, magician, clown, cowgirl, fairy, scarecrow, fire fighter, sailor and wizard
• Encourages recognition and hand and eye co-ordination
• Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts
• ‘Products for all using the font for all’
All books and products are available via Amazon, Waterstones and all good bookshops.