Lexie Mouse Design has incorporated the unique ‘Dyslexie font’ into a wide range of children’s books and products which allows children, with or without dyslexia and reluctant readers, to enjoy the reading process together!
Eight child friendly, fun books to colour and learn. My Alphabet, My Numbers, My Colours, My Shapes, My Transport, My Animals, My Farm, My Sporty Pups encourage children to read, count, recognise shapes, colours, vehicles, animals and sports. Fun, eye-catching illustrations to colour that will appeal to young
The Lexie Mouse Design team has been creating children’s books and products for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience of designing for major UK and overseas publishers and educational suppliers. Lexie Mouse Design Ltd is working in partnership with Dyslexie Font B.V to design and develop a wide range of children’s products.
Further packs to follow.
KEY SELLING POINTS
• Unique font that can be read by dyslexic and non-dyslexic children
• Educational activities with illustrations to colour
• Introduction to words, numbers, colours, shapes, transport, animals and sport
• The books are designed to introduce children to a variety of early years subjects in a fun filled way
• The content of each book links home learning with school
• Words, numbers, shapes and colour recognition with the help of illustrations
• ‘Books for all using the font for all’
All books and products are available via Amazon, Waterstones and all good bookshops.